The GX-8000 Series sets the new industry standard for rugged, reliable portable gas detection. Its tough, water proof design utilises features based on years of gas detection design experience, to assure that the instrument will operate properly to protect workers and property in all kinds of harsh gas detection applications.
- ATEX Exia II CT4 approved
- Water and dust resistant IP-67
- Loud alarm button with 95dB
- Strong sample drawing capability (0.75L/min)
- Digital display & digital bargraph
- 3 bright LED alarm windows
- Datalogging standard
- Ergonomic design with waist strap for hands free operation (option)
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (option)
- Confined space
- Refineries / petrochemical / chemical plants
- Oil tanker / gas carrier / bulk carrier
- Chemical tanker
- Water / wastewater treatment
- Fire services
- Telecommunication services
- Power plant
- Gas plant / gas supplier services
There are two different models in the series, the GX-8000 O2 which detects the Oxygen in the air, and the GX-8000 LEL, that detects dangerous combustible gases like Methane, Isobutane and Hydrogen.
The large, LCD display, shows a digital value of the component gas concentrations up to 5 by simultaneous display, and performs more reliability to confirm the concentration. In loud environments the high brightness LED lamps arranged in three directions alarms, the workers in a visible way.
The GX-8000 Series features a waterproof and dust proof design with IP 67 rating for which the over-mold body is impact resistant and RFI Shielded. Consequently, the GX-8000 Series offers full protection while minimising large fleets because of it’s functionality.
Contact Control Equipment
Submit an email enquiry or give us a call on 1 800 174 536 and we will answer any questions that you may have.