Google Site Search
With a visual display the Model SD-805 series smart transmitter/detector heads are state of the art instruments housed in a flameproof enclosure. Calibration of the instrument is able to be carried out with a simple magnetic control key by placing it over clear marked positions on the surface plate. It is ideal for Intrinsically Safe Applications.
- Explosion proof housing
- IP65 ingress class
- Small, rugged, dust and weather proof construction
- Non-Dispersive Infrared Ray Absorption (NDIR) method applied
- Remote detector connection capability
- Direct digital readout
- Back-light LCD display
- 4-20 mA linear outputs
- Dual alarm contacts
- Self-diagnosis by microprocessor
- Automatic zero correction function
- Simple adjustment with magnetic control key
- IECEx BAS 06.0062X
- Baseefa / ATEX approved II2G Ex dII BT6
- Baseefa 06 ATEX 0268X
- MED approved Wheel Marking
A magnetic control key is placed over clear marked positions on the surface plate of the SD-805 to test and adjust the instrument without opening the transmitter / detector head. Two different detection principles are provided with the SD-805 series which enable you to select the most suitable principle according to the detection gas, range and application for use. Especially, the Model SD-805RI can detect combustible gases (CH4 and i-C4H10) with 0 – 100 vol% F.S. in inert gas base.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-35506842-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Contact Control Equipment
Submit an email enquiry or give us a call on 1 800 174 536 and we will answer any questions that you may have.